Monday, 25 November 2013

22/23 WEEK UPDATE!! BELATED AGAIN!!

I have totally neglected writing!! So sorry my bad!! I am currently going through yet ANOTHER (if you knew me its all I do) work transition!! Trying to find me feet in the work places but having to except that my pregnancy is developing that the kind of work I was doing is not suitable due to being on my feet, up and down do much! So I have decided whilst on my break to finish off current projects for people and then go back to making art and exhibiting where I can. I feel like this has been the main reason why I have been so anxious and depressed and I always get low and depressed when I am not creating or making art. Truth is I miss my old studio and work and now trying to get back into the swing where I can create and make again. So starting preparations for that.

Soooo week 21 and 22 were pretty uneventful and boring, Until week 23 that is. I started to experience some bleeding after going to the toilet and rushed downstairs to my husband. I called the midwife expecting them to tell me to go back the next day but instead sent me straight to Wolverhampton Newcross hospital. I was then checked to see if there was any dilation and thankfully not!But this stage I was in bits! Turns out I have cervical ectropion which is where the cells from inside the cervix are outside. It is normal in hormonal women so it is just to be monitored. Also I had a high temp and a urinary tract infection which I was given anti biotics which made me very ill!! Other than that I have been ok. 

We have been going home a lot and that has been nice. I have really struggled with missing my home city and I will write a post about this tomorrow as I am sure many wives/girlfriends will relate. Chris and I have come to a compromise to help with this and I am glad, but will tell all tomorrow! Mean while here are some bump shoots!


How far along? 23 weeks and  4 days

Total weight gain: Not sure I recon about 8lbs. But this week I have lot a quite a bit, but that has been down to illness and too much walking!!
Maternity clothes? Same as before, but can not wear much that isnt maternity now. Maternity leggings and some tops mostly.I have some jeans but i have always HATED wearing them! My normal style if vintage/quirky  and I have not been able to dress like 'me' seeing moving here let alone being pregnant though lack of confidence to I am determined to change that!!
 Stretch marks? no 
Sleep: struggling this week with it and cant seem to get comfy and horrible reflux!
What I miss: Starting to miss my body that I used to have but also embracing the changes and my bump.
Movement: Yes plenty! Both my hubby and dad have felt kicks. I feel it when I am sat down, or lying down. Not so much when moving about.
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: Reflux that is terrible,bleeding, shortness of breath, emotional!!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Cravings: Non as such but loving lemonade!!and also savoury things more!
Food Aversions: Still hot chocolate, and recently gone of tea and started only drinking herbal tea. I have gone off a lot of things mostly sweet
Mood: I am all over the place!!One day ok and one day not so much!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Button you look good