Tuesday, 10 September 2013

WEEK 10 UPDATE

This week Chris came back so I was super pleased as started to really struggle with finding my coping methods whilst he was away. Military wives will know what once their spouse is away, they tend to have a coping strategy or routine that they get into and I always have done and there for always coped when he has been away. This time with the change in area, and circumstance I found it harder!! Also he is now on 2 weeks summer leave so that has made up for it all!!


My nausea seems to lessen this week and really chuffed about that! However over the last few weeks I have had terrible fatigue and sleep best part of 6 hours a day making it very hard to get any work done!!I work from home and around doing make up for weddings, occasions, home tutorials and also my blog and YouTube channel. On top of that I still do art and illustration.  So this has made me feel very down!

Again this week I booked into another scan. I just cant seem to get over the fact that the percentage of doom lessens as the weeks go by and it really getting me down how I cant just let go and enjoy this process.
By the scan again was amazing. The company we used Babyvision In Shropshire are FANTASTIC!! They have amazing equipment that is far more clear.

We heard a heart beat of 159 and also our little bean who we have named Yamstopher, (haha!!) was jumping around like mad!! So very pleased:) The sonographer zoomed right in and we saw put baby very close up on a huge flat HD screen!! Worth every penny I say:) 

Baby measured at 10 weeks and 5 days when I though I was 11 weeks and 1 day!

My Bump has been really inconsistent and in the mornings its so so flat the same as my 5 week bump!! But I guess there is a lot of bloating!

How far along? 10 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain: I dread to think from last time!!I am not monitoring this!
Maternity clothes? Just maternity leggings 
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Still weird dreams and the odd wake up for a pee!
What I miss: Not a lot now! Getting used to it all!
Movement: no
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: bloating, some cramps, constipation, backache terribly, ache or more spots!! Oh and my hair is falling out A LOT!!!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Cravings: Non but eating more yogurt and fruit
Food Aversions: Still hot chocolate  water veg like cucumber
Mood: Mood is better 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Button you look good