Tuesday, 10 September 2013

UPDATE WEEK 8

So for week 7 things were just and crazy in our house!! First off I was battling the debilitating nausea!! And secondly my terrible anxiety! It just really bugging me now and I am normally a go with the flow type person but not this time!!Also Chris has been away for the last 2 weeks as he is injured and had to have treatment and assessment at Headley Court.
Because I have got my 'system' or routine when he is away, this has changed somewhat because I am pregnant, i.e I cant do the same things I did before like long hot baths with a drink of Amaretto or Baileys and ciggy and also its the first time I have been away from him in my new posting, where as before in Bristol I could visit family, stay over with them and also there is a million and one things to do there unlike here!! So it has got me down a bit!
Anyway this week we had yes another scan!!We have been paying for them privately but for me it is worth the money!! And this time from thinking I was 7 weeks and 6 days going by the dates of the 6 week and 3 days scan, turned out I was a few days ahead and 8 weeks and 4 days!!! Anyway enough confusion!!


How far along? 8 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: I dread to think from last time!!I am not monitoring this!
Maternity clothes? Just maternity leggings again but did buy a top just because I liked it!!
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: very weird vivid dreams still! my husband is still getting them too!
What I miss: Same as before! Baileys liqueur and I know its terrible but the odd cigarette with it! though getting used without it!
Movement: no
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: Nausea, bloating, cramps, constipation,
Wedding rings on or off?on
Cravings: Non but eating more yogurt and fruit
Food Aversions: Still hot chocolate and gone off water veg like cucumber
Mood: Low due to anxiety and Chris being away.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Button you look good