Tuesday, 10 September 2013

UPDATE (backdate!) 5 WEEKS!!

Starting from the beginning as I was so anxious and terrified about this pregnancy and something bad happening that I did not want to write about it, talk about it, or even look at anything to do with pregnancy and babies!!!
Sad I know but I guess that is just my way of coping with it, and it was such a contrasting feeling to that I had when we first found out we were pregnant!! So here is week 5!!

Week 5

This week I had started to come to terms with the fact that we are pregnant and having a baby!! Its such a weird feeling when you have been dreaming about if for so long, and more so in my case when you have been told you will never conceive naturally.
Been feeling mega nauseous this week and also noticed that I have gone off hot chocolate! Those who know me know I am addicted to it!!


So here is my 'bump'!! Its well non existent right now!!


How far along? 5 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 4kg!!!OMG!!
Maternity clothes? Just maternity leggings! I don't know why i never wore them before they are sooooo comfy!!I have always been a leggings/jeggings gal!!
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Quite good only very weird vivid dreams! The my husband is getting them too!
What I miss: Baileys liqueur and I know its terrible but the odd cigarette with it!
Movement: no
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: Nausea really bad!!bloating, cramps, constipation, heartburn
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Cravings: Non but eating more yogurt and fruit
Food Aversions: Used to LOVE LOVE LOVE hot chocolate and totally gone off it!!
Mood: Low due to anxiety

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Button you look good