Tuesday, 10 September 2013

UPDATE 6 WEEKS

Unfortunately I do not have a bump shot for you guys this week! And its been crazy!! I had terrible cramps at the start of what I though to be week 7. I went to A&E to see what was going on as it got unbearable and i was so convinced there was something wrong. The doctor thought that maybe my pregnancy was ectopic and so had arranged for a scan the next day. Also they found some blood in my urine.

Anyway the next day we had a scan and wow I can not even begin to describe how terrified I was. But when we went in, we saw a little tiny babba and its little tiny heart beat. It was such a wonderful thing to see.

So I relaxed for a bit but until now( 12 weeks, this is a backdated blog!) I just couldnt relax still!

But here is our first little scan, oh and yes it dated at 6 weeks and 3 days! Making our due date the 23rd of March when we were originally estimated the 19th!!


 The baby measured at only 5mm!!!

xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Button you look good